What kind of Mystery its all about...

The Mysteries spoken about in this page are the thoughts i see and i feel. We live in a world which we have never seen or we have never experienced and hence aptly titles every moment is a mystery. These mysteries mainly about life i see and venture , about a movie fanatics journey of watching cinema and their reviews , a fanatic of Music and sound, a photo enthusiast and a travel bug. Peep in , you can take atleast a smile when you move out !!!

As said , its an innocent world which we are peeping in daily !!!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Still Hate to hate it...

Early morning breeze , chilled coke was the condition of my body, My steps was on verge of finding a new meaning of the word called life in the horizon of sun along the bank of hussain sagar the place i always cherish myself for making me learn wat i m now. People often turn twisted in their own minds and learn their own mistakes in hard way thereby laughing at their own face tend to learn better than ever before. Yuppi, i did that!!!! with a joint in my hand i started my walk of life ... to the destined place called love !!!! the word i still hate to hate it !!!!
Heart was pounding at each and everything one could possibly see in the dark and at the shiny collage of the nature. My walk of Life was not just a walk , but one could possibly get from it , it was a walk of dreams , it was not just steps of foot but it was of the life one could possibly reach to unattained peak of life's most easily got lost phenonmenon. Same things , which u often cross infinite times , u tend to throw it away and tend not to keep in ur mind in the busy crowd in day light but the same may attract you at twilight or at dead night thanks to its silence and its beauty.
Beauty is truth, Thruth Beauty ... John keats would have smelled it!!!! but for me !!! Life is beautiful.. Beautiful ... My lens got focussed. I started feeling the heat of burnt finger... Go away i said to the joint ... turned towards... The Buddha... (Sin.. silently standing amid romantic blues)... wishes came... i turned my eyes... just to see and feel.. shall the time machine break !!!! Thunders frozen,,, Hot stars.. whizling flowers, dangerous waves... both in my heart and soul... i started twisting my own heart into cosmic waves that not even the sender can explain!!! wats this!!! is it hell!!! or is it hell in heaven!!!! wat i m supposed to do !!! grace it or shall shade away!!!!
The nature teaches us the purpose of life. Why we are here!!! and not there!!!!