What kind of Mystery its all about...

The Mysteries spoken about in this page are the thoughts i see and i feel. We live in a world which we have never seen or we have never experienced and hence aptly titles every moment is a mystery. These mysteries mainly about life i see and venture , about a movie fanatics journey of watching cinema and their reviews , a fanatic of Music and sound, a photo enthusiast and a travel bug. Peep in , you can take atleast a smile when you move out !!!

As said , its an innocent world which we are peeping in daily !!!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

HAT

Now a days , i made a point to wear hat ... some call it looks good , some wont... just i believe in my inner voice when i see the mirror and yeah , i made a point to stand before the mirror before leaving out , for few mintutes and self dictate few items to do today... this helped me to attain self described productivity... yeah Self Described Productivity was introduced when i realised no certification Hike Appreciation can wither my attitude, this SDP makes me sleep well...

ok sorry i was talking about my hat, a Nike one which has dri-fit inscribed on it... wearing a hat makes on bald soon... who said... wearing a hat makes one feel composed , i say... this is also a part of SDP , may be an annexure ... why i m talking about hat now... yeah i will tell u ...
what makes you to wake up in the morning? an alarm , fart of your roomie , watever... none was my case... i sleep when i want i get up when i want... but the word want goes wanting to define... isnt ? working in Self Customized shift , when having a Laptop and option to connect to client VPN is a boon ... another Annexure here... you code much faster with less errors when you listen to Bombay Jayashree and you can use the time in office in sending status mails monitor work , sometimes to get Indian Food and eat ...
Ok what makes you to get up , thats important to explain before explaining my hat story, rather concluding...'

In my 7th layer of dream world , i regularly to talk to my last bench friends ... sorry last bench is boring bench ... penultimate benchers in my school... when i was talking to them in my so called dream world, we recollected some of english stories which we read , rather cherished doing english...

yeah coming back to my hat story ... the reason for this post is this and the same is what i was discussing with my friends in the dream world... GK CHESTERTON's On running over one's Hat...