What kind of Mystery its all about...

The Mysteries spoken about in this page are the thoughts i see and i feel. We live in a world which we have never seen or we have never experienced and hence aptly titles every moment is a mystery. These mysteries mainly about life i see and venture , about a movie fanatics journey of watching cinema and their reviews , a fanatic of Music and sound, a photo enthusiast and a travel bug. Peep in , you can take atleast a smile when you move out !!!

As said , its an innocent world which we are peeping in daily !!!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Rahat Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan

Rahat Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan , World’s one of the well known genius of Sufi and Qawalli singer, was born in Faisalabad in Pakistan. He was trained under his uncle Nusrat Sahib which is no mere coincidence but with his virtue of sheer knowledge and born talent, he mastered his born talent of Sufi singing and became world reckoning singer at young age. My intention of blogging on him was to salute his way of singing and mastering which happened to me , to listen some of the songs from Bombay Cinema. 

For MoTA its s well known fact that I have made myself a fan of Rahat , but eventually I wanted to take this opportunity to share my views on him and some of my favorites. I would start with mentioning the first song I happened to get mesmerize was the OSO song ‘Jag suna Suna’. OSO became a musical hit with all the songs beautifully filmed . Particularly I liked the song Jag suna suna which had rahat’s touch of brilliance. With exponentially beautiful style of Sufi singing it was made easy to look, but marvelously laid singing and was equally appreciated by the audience. Ore Piya from Aaja Nachle , Bolna Halke from JBJ and Jiya Dhadak Dhadak Jaaye from Kalyug and songs from Paap : Mann ki lagan are all my desktop favorites. I watched some of his live performance thanks to You tube and was amazed with his style of singing. Seriously he is blessed with great talent and is a genius and come from a family which is world known.