What kind of Mystery its all about...

The Mysteries spoken about in this page are the thoughts i see and i feel. We live in a world which we have never seen or we have never experienced and hence aptly titles every moment is a mystery. These mysteries mainly about life i see and venture , about a movie fanatics journey of watching cinema and their reviews , a fanatic of Music and sound, a photo enthusiast and a travel bug. Peep in , you can take atleast a smile when you move out !!!

As said , its an innocent world which we are peeping in daily !!!

Monday, March 22, 2010

wEEKEND pASS tIME…

My last weekend was marvelous with entertainment. Though my weekend usually is one day week end extending till Monday afternoon, I enjoyed sitting on my bed and doing all these. Just a snap into this. After spending the way I enjoyed and also busy on weekdays, I just managed to write this post. Much is happening in Mot and I don’t want to miss my regular posts. Hence I decided to peep in the way I spend my last week end.
I managed to start my day with watching Vinnaithandi Varuvaya for fourth time in my laptop. This movie with my previous review on the same you could have gauged it, it has become my one of all time favorite movies. People who are not in for watching movie, please vouch for listening the songs the least and ARR won’t disappoint you. I bet. After romance I decided to change my theme to drama and i felt humbled enough on my enthusiasm after watching Rajni in Thalapathy directed by Mani Ratnam. I m not in for counting how many times I would have watched this movie and every time I watch this , this movie makes me feel , you are watching a movie of a Best known Director and a real super star. Music is by illairaja and I envy him. Though the plot is similar to Karna – Duruyodhana Friendship of Maha bharatha saga, the modern day themed epic was natural and it’s a typical Mani’s Film.

After watching back to back movies , I finished my breakfast somewhere down Sunday afternoon when you all might finished your nap after lunch.

Though a regular book / Fiction / Novel reader , it is ironic to start a book of Sidney Shelton for the first time. Yes First time in my life , my hands managed to read book written by Sidney. Started managed to complete a fourth of the book . Yeah vaithee, Sidney is not bad and you can ask motaites to recommend the works of Sidney. Then I managed to read the hindu, its special on Sunday and the only respectful News paper in English, I believe. I m also half through midnight children …. Review to come soon

Between movies and books, I did manage to listen to some music. Rather it became my all time hobby to play some songs. That usually happens with most of you. I started to listen some carnatic annamayya Kirthanai’s from abhisek rahguram and then started listening classics of ARR, my all time fav songs such as dil se re and Minsara kanavu and Connections when I was on drive. Jiya se jiya I bet is the best song when u are on drive. Kanner poventi (Malayalam) the list goes on.
did manage to watch snips of IPL and kamal Hassan interview in NDTV. Then managed to see the reality music show in star plus, not much in television front….

Spending time in movies and books with songs has become my aura in life and I feel , I managed to pass my time without having look into the watch. Life goes on.