What kind of Mystery its all about...

The Mysteries spoken about in this page are the thoughts i see and i feel. We live in a world which we have never seen or we have never experienced and hence aptly titles every moment is a mystery. These mysteries mainly about life i see and venture , about a movie fanatics journey of watching cinema and their reviews , a fanatic of Music and sound, a photo enthusiast and a travel bug. Peep in , you can take atleast a smile when you move out !!!

As said , its an innocent world which we are peeping in daily !!!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

3 Movie review

Friday night after a drive through NECE Road four of us Arun_Dhandapani, Porselvan_s, Deepak Duraisamy and self, reached the theatre. If anyone of you ask me you have expectation of this movie I would say yes. After listening to the songs and viewing the teasers I was sure of what I want from the movie. I informed arun who was pillion rider in my sajda that my expectation was simple that of having a chase love tease first half , something hard hits and a perfect climax of anti-climax or safe one. [One could argue this is the theme of Selva camp , and hence my expectation was justified].

Third scene from the movie I shouted in theatre , this film gonna be a big Mokkai and hence I was called for wrath from Arun sitting next to me. For me there isn’t purity in shot making from the first scene. Most of the scenes where like ok let’s make it kind of scenes. Screenplay in first half was poor , it was slow driven. When your screenplay or Story isn’t that great actors acting shall drag you the void, that didn’t happen, songs in first half was ok kinda, but what I liked in first half, Brief availability of Siva Karthikeyan and that Vijay J and Swetha Mohan No.


My FB status and my mind read a big zero for first half and I felt I was waiting for a big disaster for the night and I felt what a way to end an eventful Birthday of Mr.Karu Palaniappan* .

Post the second half , after reading the letter and Shruti Hassan asking the fellow of what happened to her husband , my mind said either the role portrayed by Dhanush was of Baazigar type or the typical Selva Camp Hero , the latter became justified. Second half was easily Guessable but I must admit even if the latter part of the movie has more shades of Mayakkam Enna , Dhanush acting was good, I must say he did in what he was best , the Pshyco.

Overall if first half was without any plot or any depth in any scene , just here and there good , second half was good with repetitive scenes from their own camp. Having said that , I m not able to say this film is a disaster , but either you would be a non-liker or with a mixed feeling. I was with mixed feeling .

The reason for above statement might be fuelled by exceptional BGM for the first timer , Cinematography in second half. For me Mohit chauhan’s Po Nee Po is kind of looper.


What you can do or rather what should have been done in this movie which would have made it a decent run , as now every fellow coming out of theatre bullies this movie depending upon his liking for the movie , which is Bad , worst , OK … the movie doesn’t transform for any average movie goer than this.
First of all , Shruti Hassan , please I salute for your improving standard of acting when compared to disastrous debut , but that doesn’t mean that you have not done anything less here as well, Acting ask your father, is not yesterday night shop and get from More or spencers, Please “REHAM” Us , meaning please show some “Karunai” …

Either she shouldn’t be the choice or the director should have done something that can make us believe she can handle the scene in front of camera.
Screenplay of the first half where there are lot of loose scenes should have been edited well to say , it’s a crisp movie, One could argue that first half was as such to give way for the second half drama, I say to them , people might not want to eat the raw bitter guard in anticipation of a sugar candy !!! but when sugar candy was boo-ed and the former was provided we were not without having a coke post coming out of the movie. That was the state .

Logical atrocities where made and I’m not going to talk on that.
Anirudh , I appreciate and say one thing , you have talent to make at least of Yuvan’s standards but please don’t fall into the path of GV .

Aiswarya Dhanush , I first saw you dancing live in front of me in Rajni 25 for a classical no, I felt you have some talent , Today you have proved the proverb may be along with Shruti Hassan you have proved , Vadhiyar Ponnu Makku (No Chauvinism meant)

As repeatedly felt and said , Bhanu Priya , Prabhu Sir all have been wasted.

In the end , You expected a movie to be non-irritating film , but what you got was a bitter guard in first half and sugar Coated bitter guard in the second !!!

If you ask me what was the best thing in the movie or rather about the movie , Po Nee Po song looped from Indira Nagar (DD’s House ) to BG ROAD Near IIM Bangalore!!! The Drive @ 2 AM!!!