What kind of Mystery its all about...

The Mysteries spoken about in this page are the thoughts i see and i feel. We live in a world which we have never seen or we have never experienced and hence aptly titles every moment is a mystery. These mysteries mainly about life i see and venture , about a movie fanatics journey of watching cinema and their reviews , a fanatic of Music and sound, a photo enthusiast and a travel bug. Peep in , you can take atleast a smile when you move out !!!

As said , its an innocent world which we are peeping in daily !!!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Message in the bottle

At times living in the city lying in coastal parts of the country and the city known to its Beach marina, we seldom have any choice for spending the weekend evening, adding to the various diversity the Marina provides you right from Ennore to East coast. Well this post is not about marina nor about Chennai and certainly not about a day did I spend there.

Whenever a message in a bottle is opened on a beach or floating in the ocean, it feels like it’s something out of a book containing reality of stupid-ness and act of lunatic mind. The idea that two people (the message sender and a freak like me who picks up the bottle) have made a connection that mathematics would say as virtual probability of the message to be received by the intention being almost zero.

One such evening I was playing with my friends in the hot afternoon of Chennai somewhere around three I decided to wet my legs and when near the shore. I found a bottle with a cork making sure the message inside the bottle doesn’t get wet. With a feel of Robert Langdon opening the cryptex I slowly uncorked the bottle and took the crushed paper out and sat down in the shadow of a Catamaran.

It was breezing hot, with a bottle of beer I decided to read the letter which was a fag length.

My question here is , with less than dozen of real stories with the concept of Message in the bottle we have read , couple of movies I have watched , couple of novellas I have read, even then it doesn’t convince me enough of the need of the Message in the bottle philos.

I do remember around 5 years of ago, when I was lying literally on the key board with a Post lunch syndrome called Fugly sleep, a mail from my Training mate popped with a 15-minute-read forward. That forward contained a story of Message in the bottle of a Married Lawyer from Bombay intended for a software engineer based in Chennai. This forward, which has been lively buried in a PST of OUTLOOK in my previous organization, has touched me more than any novels I read, more than any movies I watched.

Funny Concept of Message in Bottle, I still feel hilarious to read these stories.
Let me also try this whenever I reach my hometown.
PS: Don’t read the last page of the novel that makes you to come to reality. Be in fiction always.