What kind of Mystery its all about...

The Mysteries spoken about in this page are the thoughts i see and i feel. We live in a world which we have never seen or we have never experienced and hence aptly titles every moment is a mystery. These mysteries mainly about life i see and venture , about a movie fanatics journey of watching cinema and their reviews , a fanatic of Music and sound, a photo enthusiast and a travel bug. Peep in , you can take atleast a smile when you move out !!!

As said , its an innocent world which we are peeping in daily !!!

Monday, November 16, 2009

AS WE GO DOWN LIFE’S LONESOME HIGHWAYS

AS WE GO DOWN LIFE’S LONESOME HIGHWAYS


IT’S ALWAYS HARDEST THING TO DO

TO FIND A FRIEND OR TWO

THAT HELPING HAND

SOMEONE WHO FEELS

IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE LOST YOUR WAY

YOU GOT SOMEONE THERE TO SAY I WILL SHOW YOU

THAT’S THE WAY…




Childhood friends till one’s lifetime are treasures which no one want to lose it. I m the same who just want to have nostalgia of the life we went through till date and particularly when we travel in difficult phase of a relationship. ’Langotiya Yaar’ meaning childhood friend is a word which I relate always to this person for me this fellow is what the world of friendship means. When I was available for all these years to wish him for his birthday falling the immediate day after birth of Chacha Nehru , this year I won’t be available to smell the sweet of love and affection which I received for all these years. Why? The answer is simple and obvious : quarrel. Leave apart all these, I will never shed negative thoughts in my mind of him and I want to share my divine friendship with a fellow whom I know from the day when India knows Sachin Tendulkar and I want to remember him until the world sheds its last breathe and even after that.



College days , official friends acquaintances fell short of what a real Childhood friend can give you and hope there won’t be any disparity on this. Life is sweet for those who have such and I personally know the real depth of friendship lies there. For say, there are days when we both have lived a life sans everything in life and enjoyed the life more than anyone. The day when I first saw this personality , in fact from the day when we walked hand in hand to our first day of schooling and till date when we live a corporate life working for multinationals, this fellow means a lot to me. Life is a game where we travel in different phases and we shall know when the same actor plays of all these roles and when we can really visualize the changes in phase, emotions and living style and the life teaches you that no matter what you be , no matter what the life’s intolerable phase you are passing , there is one who can be depended upon just to show the way you ought to travel. (Go through the lines above and continue reading) It’s always special to remember those funny days we lived , travelling the length and breadth of the country and living what the life is called a life and enjoying every moment one can presumably live with smile laugh and sanity. This is a life in life for me.



Defence quarters where I lived my livelihood till being here in Satyam is a place where one can see the real bunch of characters spanning regions languages and most important the bunch of friends one gets are next to real. I was lucky that he was with me for all these years while seeing the possibility of transfers is huge when being children of officers of this profession. Huge playgrounds, state of art indoor stadiums, amalgamation of twenty odd families and with nice friends I got this fellow a gem of all gems. Living in these atmosphere is altogether a different story and it speaks volumes of nativity we get though being miles apart the native we live in.

P.S: Memoirs of my life best relation: My life in a life