What kind of Mystery its all about...

The Mysteries spoken about in this page are the thoughts i see and i feel. We live in a world which we have never seen or we have never experienced and hence aptly titles every moment is a mystery. These mysteries mainly about life i see and venture , about a movie fanatics journey of watching cinema and their reviews , a fanatic of Music and sound, a photo enthusiast and a travel bug. Peep in , you can take atleast a smile when you move out !!!

As said , its an innocent world which we are peeping in daily !!!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

my three wishes and the ladies


I started , I bowed down, I was in heights , then in lows, sat , stood, laughed ,cried.. called myself a loser.... waiting for my three wishes and the ladies!!!!


Life is precious and is full of unknown stones thrown at you. In the heights of twists and turns and with the lows of laws of living ,one finds nowhere he reaches, but the world moves on. The saying goes "When you wanna go, you don't go, When you do go You are gone...". One gets himself enjoyed at a standstill positions if he or she doesn't take the rite opportunity at the rite time.
As said by greats, my life is in dangerous genre . Decisions now shall impact your lifetime and future generations too. The trauma as and when a youngster gets tripped in between his family pressures official interest, and the most drowsing one LOVE is huge and the fellow who overcomes it shall become a gentleman.Its something hundreds of stones showered at you and you need to choose the best you can.That too as many as you can!!!.
"My three wishes and the ladies " was and will be my deepest emotions i wanted to say the ladies but i never could. May be i won't. Yes Nafees, life revolves around the word called "Love" and shall be the sun who knows. Every dumb fellow lives around this some way or the other. Some may pretend as if they hate the word "Love" eventually end up loving it most. There are times when people can't control their emotions and feel Lost. For last couple of years and a year more than that i felt miserable most often than not. But wen i was not i felt in heaven. Heaven (continuation to Nafees Bhai sun moon love logic) is an integral part of love and Sun where one meets heaven at the time of being with Love & Sun. One can't be at Sun but with his Love he can. I was there in heaven every moment I could possibly be and enjoyed every nuances of it.
In the innocent world which can only hit back what one could possibly give i found as many as my wishes eventually losing each and everything but not the memories. But not the feeling i have in my deepest of my heart. Not in my roots i ll forget what I'm and what i was. People Go haywards reaching heights with strength of money & status by never knowing the person they seems to show off is always in greater heights in all - money status and most of all Love!!!! the Sadness of being lost made me to attain what i m now. Temme people what you want??? To attain a greater height or to be with Her in that greater height???? That is the difference. Those who lose their life both literally and metaphorically are cowards and those who attain to show that they are not timid creatures are not human !!! Bit more than that. I have shown them both the extent to which i do love them and that what i have achieved in my life. Tears, an integral part of Live of love showed me the exact path to attain the heights of life. I enjoy each and every Second of my life that makes me cry... You know what.. i follow a tag line owned by me... "at least make me cry if you cant make me laugh" Hey atheist God ( I m an atheist ) please show me some change!!!!
That 's what i wanted to say always!!! Life has to go, what ever it happens... Take life as it comes!!!!
P.S:"Don't read the last page of the novel that makes you to come to real Life !!!" Be in Fiction always!!!