What kind of Mystery its all about...

The Mysteries spoken about in this page are the thoughts i see and i feel. We live in a world which we have never seen or we have never experienced and hence aptly titles every moment is a mystery. These mysteries mainly about life i see and venture , about a movie fanatics journey of watching cinema and their reviews , a fanatic of Music and sound, a photo enthusiast and a travel bug. Peep in , you can take atleast a smile when you move out !!!

As said , its an innocent world which we are peeping in daily !!!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Dislike abhor and despise


I Dislike abhor and despise the magnificence of this innocent world. The world of hatred starts at your tiny verdures that your poles crush. The shrubs aren’t far away to receive my revulsion thanks to your shoulders that skirmishes away. Enormousness of my abhorrence surges when I realize some flowers get the definitive sense of life, your touch by those tiny shiny digits, your fingers. I get angry on the silent breeze that touches your face. Drops of rains aren’t far away making my insolvent heart to get depressed by checking your cheeks. The sporadic convulsions of pleasure on your mask makes me miserable. The earth that yawns the vital mass of life makes me grow livid on it as your shadow ornaments on it. The grins of light that passes through your eyes erodes me of tiny happiness that I possess and your glances makes my already hesitant unsteady step that moves forward to turn backward. All I hate are the people who deserve you and those you deserve and the people in all , I Dislike abhor and despise.